Omni Technologies, LL, a leading provider of fire alarm, access control, audio/video and nurse call systems, is seeking motivated and focused individual to join our team in Madison, WI as a CAD drafter. A successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare AutoCAD as-built, measured and record drawings for low voltage electrical devices and installations;
- Review engineering drawings and specifications to ensure adherence to established standards and codes;
- Collaborate with design originators, contractors, field technicians and end users to accommodate requests for changes and enhancements and revise drawings and layouts accordingly; and
- Produce final AutoCAD drawings that comply with given specifications and applicable codes and regulations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of electronics and electrical/building codes.
- Possess a strong computer aptitude in a Windows environment.
- Familiarity/experience with low voltage electrical systems.
Salary competitive and commensurate with experience and education. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid personal time off and holidays
Job Type: Full-time